Creator: Yigal Mesika
MSRP: $ 75
Skill Level: Intermediate
DVD Run time: 33 minutes
Type of effect: ITR
Manufacturer's Write Up:
When Yigal Mesika's groundbreaking Tarantula was first introduced, magicians called it "the most incredible levitation device of all time!". Now, after seven years of re-engineering and refinements, it's back...and better than ever.
1. A rechargeable battery that will last you over 100 performances on just one single charge. No more expensive batteries!
2. You can instantly lock and unlock the motor at any moment you wish. Absolutely no set-ups!
3. The micro motor is now completely silent and provides the IT reel with constant perfect tension.
4. Say goodbye to old-school ITR mechanical reels or button reel activation! A new motorized and patented Soul Technology™ is ready when you are and enables you to operate completely hands free.
5. The revolutionary stealth design is now far more intuitive, more comfortable, and extremely easy to master.
6. A brand new video tutorial with Yigal Mesika himself teaching you new effects, performance tips, and psychological subtleties that will elevate your performances to new heights. Beginners and working professionals will definitely be blown away by this high-impact content.
Effects You'll Learn
Bonus PK Touches
The Tarantula II can produce real magic anytime, anywhere, and in any light condition. You can operate completely hands-free without having to wear any special jewelry or clothing. The magic happens right under the spectator's nose and you can perform completely surrounded.
How accurate is the ad copy? No deception
What's in the box? Gimmick and USB cable, with download code (2 hour charge)
Key points: This unique device is easy to master and will give you endless possibilities.
How are the production values: This video is beautifully shot, filled with live performances, studio performances, slow and patient teaching with very informative chapters. Yigal also gives you several effects to learn which can easily be adapted to your personal style and taste.
Is it well made: The new features to this device, ensures that this is easily one of the top 5 ITR’s on the market today.
Is it well taught: floating bill, floating life saver, a magnetic bill (floating bill on the table) haunted deck, and of course he goes over care, breaking thread etc.
Storage? Does it "pack flat?" This device is very small, easily hidden in any pocket and when you’re ready to perform it is virtually invisible.
Does it "play big?" Making objects float or move with no visible means of support is one of the most stunning effects in magic.
Difficulty / Skill level required: This is not a difficult device to perform with, but there does need to be some time getting experienced with it so that your actions look fluid.
How much arts and crafts are involved? none
How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?) absolutely. This is the ITR that is built for real world use.
Overall score: let's toss out the traditional score of 1-10 and make this something that we all can appreciate and understand.
__X___ Very Satisfied
_____ Somewhat Satisfied
_____ Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
_____ Somewhat Dissatisfied
_____ Very Dissatisfied
_____ No Opinion
My thoughts: Yigal Mesika is becoming the KING of ITR’s his thread and reel technology surpasses all others and the Tarantula 2 is nothing short of spectacular.
+ Hey do you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas? Visit this link for my video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaVUxVkAK2A